Gene Willhoft, President and Founder, started Absolute Media Inc. in 1994. Gene’s entire career has been in the field of media planning and buying. He was Director of Media Services at three Manhattan advertising agencies: Ally & Gargano, Grace & Rothschild and Angotti, Thomas, Hedge. His core business philosophies are to:
- Put client needs first, Absolute Media needs second
- Imbue every aspect of AMI’s work with a sense of craftsmanship
- Anchor all recommendations in proven research
- Stretch client media budgets as far as possible
- Embrace the new but make sure it works
- Make every client at AMI feel important and desired regardless of size
- Give AMI employees a sense of empowerment
Mary Ozkan is AMI’s Director of Media Services and been with the firm for 18 years. She, in coordination with Gene Willhoft, sets the media strategies for all AMI clients while also heading up the broadcast buying team. Mary is universally loved and respected by all of AMI’s clients for her friendly, upbeat personality, her dedication to their business and her professional work ethic.
Alison is AMI’s Associate Media Director and has worked at the company for 10 years. She is a consumate media pro who heads up AMI’s digital media planning and buying side. Alison has planned and executed successful digital campaigns (display, pre-roll, social, search, etc.) for such clients as American Eagle Outfitters, Aerie, Total Wine and UnitedHealthcare.